Tuesday, July 16, 2013

WITCH'S PENDANT


I started this project with a pendant found at a thrift store.  It was marked $6, but was on sale so I actually only paid $3 for it.

It looked like this for starters.


PS-I tried to discover what the words mean, but I couldn't get a clear answer online.  So who knows?

The first thing I did was spray paint it black.

Then it took me a minute to figure out what to do with it.  I tried glitter glue at first.

But I didn't really like it.  So I ended up hot gluing some gems to it.  Simple, yet effective.  The finished project is the first picture in this post.

So there it is folks, a simple project yet a fun one.  I also considered a spider for the center, or maybe and eye.  It all depends on what you desire.  Plus, this doesn't have to just be for a witch costume.  It could be for anything at all.  Most importantly, have fun with it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment